Amazon Deal Price: $150.00
(as of Feb 24,2021 01:09:56 UTC – Details)
Hubsan H501S X4 BRUSHELESS FPV Quadcopter 1080p Camera GPS Automatic Return Altitude Hold Headless Mode Drone
– 1080P HD Camera: See the world through the drone’s perspective at a 1080P HD resolution real-time video steam.
– Follow Me Mode: Built-in GPS module enables the drone follow you to capture your adventure wherever you are.
– Brushless Motor: Each motor is made by the superb technology, more powerful and more durable, allows a super stable flight.
– Fail-safe Mode: The drone will enter into the fail-safe mode when the connection is lost from the transmitter. The flight control system will control the drone to return to the home point and land automatically. The fail-safe mode helps to avoid further injuries or damages.
– Expert mode: you can change the sensitivity of operation in the setting. Normal Mode: Sensitivity 20%~60%(except throttle), Expert mode: Sensitivity 60%~100%(except throttle)
– External Memory: Support 4 – 32G TF / micro SD card (not included).
Whether you are beginner or expert, you can fly the drone easily. The headless mode does not distinguish the head and the tail, makes the flight more free;
Positioning GPS system and integrated navigation in the transmitter, no matter where you are, the drone can photograph you in tracking and record your every moment.
Altitude position Hold
Stable flight while keeping its altitude locked; easy direction control with headless mode. You can focus on camera control and more complex shots.
1 * H501S drone1 * H901A Transmitter1 * 7.4V 2700mAh LiPo Battery for drone1 * 7.4V 1300mAh LiPo Battery for H901A4 * Propeller A4 * Propeller B1 * AC Adapter1 * Balance Charger1 * Prop Wrench
5G Live Video Transimission :H501S remote control H901A
LCD screen H901A: 4.3 inch
Battery: 7.4V 1300mAh LiPo Battery
WiFi & Radio
Max flight speed
1. Quadcopter and remote control are not pairing.
(1) Confirm that both Quadcopter and remote control are both powered on. (2) Rebind the Quadcopter to its remote control.
2. Cannot arm motors.
(1) Make sure that you have completed compass calibration. (2) Check that the Return to Home switch is pointing down/off. (3) Be sure that you are pulling both sticks down-out. Check the channels on screen and verify that they are moving properly (If they are not, please perform a transmitter stick calibration). (4) If you are flying indoors, please set the “Fly With No GPS” option on the Main Menu from the default “No” to “Yes”.
3. The drone flies erratically in Altitude Hold mode.
(1) Check to see if the air pressure sensor reading (Altitude telemetry value) is abnormal when the Quadcopter is motionless on flat ground. It should read 0 and fluctuate very little. (2) Check to see if the throttle joystick channel is moving appropriately and properly centered. If not, please calibrate the transmitter sticks and adjust the channel with the corresponding trim button (located on the transmitter).
4. No video on the screen or user is experiencing strong video feed interference.
(1) Rebind the copter to the transmitter, as the 5.8 and 2.4 frequencies might be interfering with each other. (2) The video reception depends on the 5.8GHz radio which is sensitive to the environment, So you can change the 5.8Ghz frequency of the remote control to improve this problem.(3)Test Mode: Press the video button and power on the remote control to enter the test mode, in test mode, you can see the datas of 2.4Ghz and 5.8Ghz, if the value of 5.8Ghz is less than 56, the 5.8Ghz image transmission signal is weak, 90~160, the 5.8Ghz image transmission signal is strong.
5. The SD card can’t record the video or photo.
(1) Make sure if the SD card is distinguished. If there is an exclamation mark, the card doesn’t be distinguished. The card must be replaced.(2) Format SD card, the Allocation unit size should be 32 kilobytes, The Volume label is blank.
6. The remote control display shows “CHECK GYRO SENS”.
In this situation,this means that the drone is now detecting whether the gyroscope is stable. You can do as this to solve this problem:1) Check if the drone is on a fixed level or on the ground; 2) If Step 1 can’t resolve, update the latest flight control firmware; 3) The above solution can’t resolve it, open the plane to check if the sponge is posted correctly; 4) If step 3 make sure that the sponge is posted correctly, we have to change the flight control board or small pressure plate.
1080p HD camaera, high-quality video tansmitting and display and pictures taking
built-in GPS,find your quad more easily going with automatic return, headlees mode, follow me altitude hold functions
5,8GHz FPV transmitter with 4.3 inch LCD screen, real-time video transmission
inteligent one-key take off and auto return, avoid loss of drone
6-axis flight system makes the quad fly more stablelly and smoothly, headless mode resolves the orientation-lost problem