Today News ||
- The S&P 500 Index declined 0.1% to 3,666.72 as of 4:11 p.m. New York time.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.3% to 29,969.52, the highest in more than a week.
- The Nasdaq Composite Index advanced 0.2% to 12,377.18, the highest on record.
- The Stoxx Europe 600 Index was little changed at 391.72.
- The MSCI All-Country World Index jumped 0.3% to 628.29, the highest on record.
- The Bloomberg Dollar Spot Index declined 0.5% to 1,130.40, the lowest in more than two years.
- The euro increased 0.3% to $1.2146, the strongest in more than two years.
- The British pound climbed 0.7% to $1.3454, the strongest in more than two years.
- The Japanese yen appreciated 0.5% to 103.87 per dollar, the strongest in almost two weeks on the largest rise in four weeks.
- The yield on 10-year Treasuries dipped three basis points to 0.91%.
- Germany’s 10-year yield dipped four basis points to -0.56%, the largest decrease in more than 10 weeks.
- Britain’s 10-year yield declined three basis points to 0.322%, the first retreat in a week.
- West Texas Intermediate crude advanced 0.9% to $45.67 a barrel, the highest in more than a week.
- Gold strengthened 0.6% to $1,841.53 an ounce, the highest in almost two weeks.