KHN chief Washington correspondent Julie Rovner discussed the Supreme Court’s decision to overturn Roe v. Wade on NPR/WAMU’s “1A” on June 24. She also discussed the impact of the ruling in the Carolinas on WFAE’s “Charlotte Talks With Mike Collins” on June 27, and joined WBUR/NPR’s “Here & Now” on June 29 to discuss the Biden administration’s response to the Supreme Court’s decision.
- Click here to hear Rovner on “1A”
- Click here to hear Rovner on “Charlotte Talks With Mike Collins”
- Click here to hear Rovner on “Here & Now”
- Read Rovner’s “Conservatives on Supreme Court, as Expected, End Nationwide Right to Abortion”
- Read Rovner’s “Five Things to Know Now That the Supreme Court Has Overturned Roe v. Wade”
KHN (Kaiser Health News) is a national newsroom that produces in-depth journalism about health issues. Together with Policy Analysis and Polling, KHN is one of the three major operating programs at KFF (Kaiser Family Foundation). KFF is an endowed nonprofit organization providing information on health issues to the nation.
USE OUR CONTENT
This story can be republished for free (details).
DISCLAIMER:-If article is on fitness, health tips, beauty, tips-tricks care like recommendation, then check for DISCLAIMER in T&C.