In the lead-up to Black Friday and on the day itself, Three’s collection of SIM only deals ruled at the top, offering the best value on the market. And if you didn’t manage to get your hands on one of them last week, they are all still available.
There are three SIM plans from Three’s Black Friday sale that really stand out – unlimited data, 12GB, and 4GB. Luckily, all of them have rolled over into the Cyber Monday sales (and hopefully will stay even longer than that!)
The one we imagine will interest most people is the unlimited data option. It costs just £16 a month for no caps on your data, calls, or texts. That’s the cheapest 5G unlimited data SIM on the market right now.
You can go even cheaper with iD Mobile at £15 a month and get a £30 Amazon voucher but iD is not yet a 5G network. It also loses out on Three’s travel benefits and roaming features.
Three’s Black Friday SIM only deals in full:
Three | 12 months | Unlimited data, calls and texts | £16 per month
Last year Three released the best SIM only deal on the market over Black Friday, and this year it’s doing the same thing. You can now get unlimited data for just £16 a month with Three. This is not only the cheapest unlimited plan but also cheaper than a number of other SIM plans currently available.
Three | 12-months | 12GB data | Unlimited calls and texts | £8 per month
This deal falls back in the middle of the two above. It costs just £8 a month while supplying you with 12GB of data. That’s pretty excellent for anyone on more of a budget looking to keep their bills down nice and low. Realistically at this price, you’re going to struggle to beat this, especially considering Three’s 5G capability.
Why go with Three SIM only deals?
If you haven’t already been won over by this amazing offer from Three then you’ll be excited to hear that the network doesn’t shy away from offering up some extra incentives as well.
– Personal Hotspot: Use your data to tether your laptop so you can use your phone like your own mobile broadband router
– Go Roam: Roaming abilities in 71 worldwide countries at no extra cost
– Control your spending: Features that allow you to block calls and texts to certain numbers that might otherwise run up extra costs on your bill
– Data flexibility: Add extra data to your tariff at anytime, even halfway through a month
– Travel Swagger: Get travel upgrades with EasyJet with bag drop and early boarding