The biggest shopping event of the year has begun, with retailers offering incredible Black Friday deals and major discounts on designer brands.
Australian shoppers can expect huge savings on big ticket items and everyday household essentials, fashion and beauty.
The hotly anticipated event on the shopping calendar kicks off from Friday, November 27, and will span across the weekend and onto ‘Cyber Monday‘.
And with Christmas just weeks away, customers will be able to find something to suit everybody on their gift list no matter the budget.
BEAUTY AND SKINCARE
The biggest shopping event of the year has begun – as retailers offer incredible Black Friday deals, including major discounts on big name brands (picture of Sofia Schwarzkopf-Tilbury with Charlotte Tilbury’s incredible makeup range)
Australian shoppers can expect huge savings on big ticket items and everyday household essentials to fashion and beauty (pictured left: Foreo and right: Peppy Co LED light mask)
The best beauty and skincare deals
Calling all beauty mavens! If you’re running low on makeup or skincare products, it’s the perfect time to stock up on all your favourite brands for a fraction of the price.
For a limited time only enjoy up to 35 per cent off a wide range of face cleansing devices and get a gift with your purchase of selected items.
Calling all beauty mavens! Sephora is offering 15 to 20 per cent off everything storewide
Beauty Fridge is offering up to 50 per cent off
If you’re looking to update your beauty bag with all your favourite products or you need to start your Christmas shopping, Charlotte Tilbury is offering great deals on bundles, gift sets and two for one sales.
The Quick Flick is offering up to 70 per cent off everything – including its best-selling Winged Eyeliner Stamp from $10 and adhesive lash liner for $17.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
In its biggest sale of the year, Cleanse & Co has slashed 30 per cent off a range of crystals, jewellery, candles, bath salts and essential oil blends (Cleanse & Co’s crystals pictured)
The Beauty Chef is offering 20 per cent off everything, plus a complimentary 200mL collagen inner beauty boost when you spend $200 or more, while stocks last
The Beauty Chef is offering 20 per cent off everything, plus a complimentary 200mL collagen inner beauty boost when you spend $200 or more, while stocks last.
In its biggest sale of the year, Cleanse & Co has slashed 30 per cent off a range of crystals, jewellery, candles, bath salts, prints, essential oil blends, clothing and more.
Nimble Activewear is offering discounts of up to 50 per cent off
JSHealth is dropping 22 per cent off everything – including its best-selling hair + energy capsules, skin + digestion tablets and detox + debloat formula pills.
Rebel Sport is offering great deals across its range – including 30 per cent off Adidas and Under Armour clothing, half price Garmin smartwatches, save $100 on Fitbit, and ‘buy one, get half price’ off all footwear.
FASHION AND ACCESSORIES
Showpo is among the popular retailers offering great deals – including 25 per cent off sitewide
Fitness enthusiasts can save 25 per cent on full price activewear items from Lorna Jane
Save up to 30 per cent on hundreds of styles at The Iconic, with huge discounts on dresses, bags, jeans, shoes, shorts, tops, swimwear, activewear and designer labels.
David Jones has slashed up to 50 per cent off selected fashion, shoes and accessories – and 30 per cent off full-priced women’s and men’s fashion from MINKPINK, Lioness, Levi’s, Tommy Hilfiger, Nautica, Armani Exchange and more.
Shoppers can save 20 per cent on full-priced beauty brands such as Estee Lauder, Lancome, Clinique, Tom Ford, MAC and selected fragrances including Creed, Paco Rabanne, Marc Jacobs and Hugo Boss.
Surprise someone special with a monogrammed wallet, bag, phone case and accessories at The Daily Edited – as everything storewide is 20 per cent off.
Best&Less is offering huge discounts on a range of clothing for women, men, kids and babies – including half-price markdowns, two for one deals and bundles.
Quay Australia is selling three pairs of sunglasses for the price of one.
Top clothing and accessories deals
HOMEWARES AND GADGETS
There are popular retailers offering affordable deals on top homewares and kitchen gadgets during the mega Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales.
Online retailer Catch.com.au has launched its biggest ever Black Friday sales on household favourites such as Dyson, Tefal, Apple, KitchenAid, Bose, Fitbit and Beats.
Spotlight is offering ‘unprecedented’ bargains on kitchenware, linen and bedding, towels, sewing machines, crafting items and kitchen gadgets.
Shoppers can nab a bargain on an air fryer, pick up a Tefal cooking set for less than half price, save 75 per cent on a 1,000 thread count sheet set, purchase a new sewing machine from only $62.50 or grab bath towels from just $2.50 each.
Myer has unveiled a massive sale – with prices slashed on Dyson hairdryers and vacuum cleaner, homeware buys, dinnerware, kitchen gadgets and more.
Shoppers can get an extra 10 per cent off selected KitchenAid items such as a stand mixer
Nespresso have some great deals across a range of machines, coffees and accessories, while shoppers can get an extra 10 per cent off selected sale items from KitchenAid such as a stand mixer, a kettle, a toaster and more.
Notable deals at Kmart include a $199 cocoon chair, a $299 modular lounge set, a $99 portable gas BBQ set, a $139 Hollywood mirror, a $129 wine cooler, a $199 retro bar fridge, a $49 sun lounger, a $27 soda maker and a $49 bread maker.
Coles is also getting in on the action with exclusive deals – including a $89.99 stand mixer with a stainless steel bowl and a $249 thermo cooker with 15 functions.
Dyson is offering a range of exclusive deals – including $250 off selected vacuum cleaners
Dyson is offering a range of exclusive deals – including $250 off the V10 Absolute+ cord-free vacuum, $250 off the V8 Absolute cord-free vacuum, $200 off the V7 Motorhead Origin vacuum and $250 off the Pure Hot+Cool Link air purifier.
Ebay.com.au has dropped stellar deals with up to 60 per cent off big name brands including Apple, Nintendo, Samsung Galaxy watches and Fitbits. eBay Plus members can pick up a pair of Apple AirPods (2nd Gen) with a charging case for just $99.
Shoppers can expect great deals on big-ticket items at Bing Lee, with prices slashed on Dysons, TVs, laptops, Fitbits, Samsung Galaxy watches, espresso machines, air fryers, fridges, microwaves and more.
Kogan has some stellar deals on offer – including $800 savings on Apple laptops, 50 per cent off Garmin, and $600 slashed off 75-inch smart 4K TV.
The Good Guys has unleashed huge discounts – including 10 per cent off Apple Mac computers, 15 per cent off Weber BBQs, 20 per cent off Lenovo, HP and Acer laptops and 30 per cent off Lavazza coffee machines.
The Good Guys has unleashed huge discounts – including 15 per cent off Weber BBQs
Meal delivery service Youfoodz is offering special meal bundles for a fraction of the price
FOOD AND DRINKS
With the silly season fast approaching, Dan Murphy’s is offering top deals on popular brands such as Penfolds, Baileys, The Glenlivet, Jim Beam, Johnnie Walker and more.
BWS has launched a range of deals – including 10 per cent off when you spend $100 online, 10 per cent off selected premix products, wine and beer products online.
Meal delivery service Youfoodz is offering special meal bundles for a fraction of the price – including seven meals for $55 or nine meals for $69.
Petbarn has up to 50 per cent off on selected products for all pets big and small – including food, flea, tick and worm products, toys, bedding, harnesses and more.
Amazon Australia’s top deals
Amazon Australia has launched a huge sale across tens of thousands of products from toys to fashion, electronics, home, video games, beauty and more – making it easy to save and check everyone off the gift list.
Customers can also support local Australian businesses, through ‘Shop Local‘ store, featuring products from hundreds of Australian small businesses.
BEAUTY, HEALTH AND PERSONAL CARE
- Save on select skin care from WELEDA, Thank You, NIVEA and more
- Save on select fragrances from Hugo Boss, Calvin Klein and more
- Save on select Korean skincare products from Dear Klairs, COSRX and more
- Save on select FOREO skincare devices
- Save on select Oral-B products
- Save on select supplements from Optimum Nutrition, BSN and more
HOUSEHOLD, KITCHEN AND HOME IMPROVEMENT
- Save 47% off RRP on select Instant Pot Pressure Cookers
- Save on select Eufy smart home devices
- Save up to 30% off RRP on Select Philips Hue Smart Lighting
- 45% off RRP on select Philips Series 2000 Air Purifier, White, AC2887/70
- Save 30% off RRP on select Instant Vortex Plus Air Fryer, Stainless Steel, 5.7L
- Save up to 30% off RRP on select BLACK+DECKER Home
- Save on select Winix Hospital Grade Air Purifiers
- Save on select Roidmi Stick Vacuum Cleaners
- Save on select Cangshan Cutlery
- Save up to 25% on select Dell Monitors
- Save 35% on select Lenovo Tablet with Alexa Built-in TB-X606FA 10.3, now $228
- Great savings on select Lenovo Laptops, Tablets, and Monitors
- Save on select Yamaha Soundbar with 3D Surround Sound, Bluetooth Streaming & Built-in Alexa, now $179
- Save up to 26% on select Sonos products
- Save on select Smartscales, fitness tracker and other devices from Withings
- Save up to 25% off RRP on select SanDisk Ultra microSD range
- Save up to 38% off RRP on select Sandisk Extreme range
- Savings on select Nikon Z50 and Z6 Mirrorless camera kits starting at $1,699
- Save 40% off RRP on select Panasonic DMC-FT30GN-A Waterproof, Shockproof, Freezeproof, Dustproof LUMIX Cameras
- Save up to 26% on select Samsung devices
- Save 45% off RRP on select HUAWEI Watch GT2e
- Save 33% off select HUAWEI Matebook D15, now $799
- Save up to 30% off RRP on select Bose Headphones 700
- Save up to 42% off RRP on select Bose SoundSport Free true wireless headphones
- Save on select Fitbit Versa 2, now $199
- Save up to 19% off select Fitbit Versa 3 and Sense Smartwatches
- Great savings on select fashion from Calvin Klein, Van Heusen, Tommy Hilfiger and Champion
- Great bargains on select smartwatches from Fossil, Diesel, and Michael Kors
- Great prices on select Samsonite, Crumpler, Knomo, Victorinox suitcases and bags
- Deals on select shoes from Skechers, Crocs, Hush Puppies and Wild Rhino
- Great savings on select sports clothing and shoes from Puma, New Balance, Rip Curl and 2XU
WINE, BEER AND SPIRITS
- Save on top brands including select products from 19 Crimes, Johnnie Walker, Gentleman Jack and Kahlua
- Save 51% off RRP on select PlayStation Hits video games
- Big savings on selected PlayStation Studios video games
- Save 39% off RRP on select Just Dance 2021
- Selected Nintendo Switch Console [Neon Blue/Red] and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe + Switch Online 3 Month Bundle on sale
GLOBAL STORE DEALS
- Electronics: [UK] Save on select electronics from Sennheiser, Garmin, Ultimate Ears Wonderboom Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speakers, OnePlus Smartphones
- PC: [UK] Save on select SanDisk and Razer products. Save on select WD_BLACK D10 12TB Gaming Hard Drive
- Home and Kitchen: [UK] Save on select Phillips Hue, Aeropress and De’Longhi products
- Apparel: [US] Save on select Under Armour products